Heated – Sealed – Manual Zoom – Infrared Camera
- 4 - 9mm Manual Varifocal Lens
- 580 TV Lines
- -25° below Zero
UPC Code - 816810011491
Freezer Cam Lens Adjustments
The Freezer Cam from Rugged Cams is a High Resolution Infrared Camera designed with a highly effective Heating Ring around the lens on the split-glass faceplate. This high heat ring effectively heats the entire face of the camera and prevents any fogging or condensation from forming in high humidity environments or from rapid temperature changes, which happens near doorways and entries. This temperature controlled, heated infrared security camera has been installed near strip doors, sliding doors and overhead doors, and has been proven to handle the temperature and humidity changes very well.
Rugged Cams builds the Freezer Cam with SONY's 1/3” Super HAD Day/Night Camera, coupled with SONY's best HQ1 DSP (Digital Signal Processor) chipsets. This results in sharp, clear, high resolution video (580 lines), under all types of lighting, as well as in low light or Infrared light situations.
The Freezer Cam is totally sealed and gasketed to IP68 Waterproof/Dustproof standards, and even employs silicone seals around the pass-thru lens adjustment ports (the Auto-Iris lens, with a built-in Infrared Cut Filter, is manually adjustable from 4mm to 9mm to allow fine-tuning of the width and zoom for your environment). Nitrogen purging and dessicant packs are employed as it is being built, which further protects the Freezer Cam from excess moisture and condensation.
The Freezer Cam has 56 Independent Infrared LED's (if one stops working, it does not affect the others), that can project invisible Infrared Lighting out to as far as 150'. So now you will be able to see down aisles and rows – even in the dark! This really pays off if stacks of items falls over or if there are any accidents or other problems you will want to know about.
The Freezer Cam is a ceiling mount camera only (or can be mounted on a flat plate bracket on the wall as well).
Rugged Cams rates this camera to 25 degrees below zero and 140 degrees above, and it comes with a Two-Year Warranty.
- Super High Resolution – 580 lines
- Sony's Best HQ1 DSP (Digital Signal Processor) Super HAD 1/3” Day/Night Camera
- 4-9mm Auto-Iris Varifocal Zoom Lens
- 56 Infrared LED's throw out Invisible lighting as far as 150'
- External watertight Zoom Lens adjustments make zooming and focusing quick and easy
- Built-in Temperature Control Sensor
- Built-in Infrared Cut Filter and Dual Glass design ensure the video is sharp and clear in Color or Black & White Infrared mode. No blurry images under IR lighting
- New Specially Designed Infrared Module is not affected if one or more LED's are damaged or stop operating
- Equipped with Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), and Backlight Compensation (BLC) functions are all built-in and fully automatic
- Case is built out of a special Aluminum Alloy for corrosion and rust protection, then powder coated for long-lasting, weather beating protection
- The Freezer Cam is certified to IP68 standards and also has CE, FCC and RoHS certification
|Image sensor||1/3” Sony Super HAD Color CCD Sensor|
|Process||Sony HQ1 DSP Processor|
|Number Of Pixels||NTSC: 512(H) x 492(V) / PAL: 500(H) x 582(V)|
|H. Resolution||580 TV Lines|
|Min. Illumination||0.25 Lux at F1.6, 0 Lux (160 meters IR ON)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 52dB (AGC Off)|
|Electronic Shutter||1/60 - 1/100,000 sec|
|Video Output||1.0Vp-p Composite. 75 Ohms|
|Lens||4~9mm/F1.6 DC Auto Iris Lens|
|IR LED||56 Units (850nm IR LED) 150' ft. moonless night|
|Operating Temp||-25°F - 140°F|
|Power Source||12v DC ±10%|
|IR Cut Filter||Yes (built-in)|
|Temp Control Sensor||Option|
|Current Consumption||1300mA (Temperature Control Sensor On & IR On)|